26 - Thursday 26th July
Thursday 26 July 2012 mortgage information for the whole of the financial industry for mortgages released on 26 July 2012 including UK mortgage brokers and UK mortgage lenders. From building societies to major banks, interest rates and the latest mortgage deals on Thursday 26 July 2012, all of the mortgage news for 26/07/2012 can be found here in the leading online mortgage lenders and brokers directory.
- Openwork makes mortgage manager redundant, axes 9 back office staff
Openwork has made mortgage proposition manager Karen Hedges redundant.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 5:05pm
- Countrywide secures lead valuer deal with Co-op
Countrywide has become the lead valuer for the Co-operative Bank and will manage its valuations panel across its Co-op, Brittania and Platform brands.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 11:08am
- Lloyds suffers £439m loss in first half of year
Lloyds records a £439m loss for the first six months of 2012, driven by an increase in provision for payment protection insurance misselling.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 10:45am
- Countrywide financial services arm launches cost cutting review
Countrywide is launching a cost-cutting review in its financial services division after a weak mortgage market in the first half of 2012.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 12:16pm
- Nationwide and Barclays hit by delays due to broker demand
Barclays and Nationwide are both experiencing delays in processing mortgage applications due to broker demand.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 11:16am
- Mortgage Promotions members get access to online filing cabinet
Mortgage Promotions members gets access to an online filing cabinet for passwords called Depositit Business Safe.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 10:56am
- Mortgage repayments fall to just 15.3% of net income
New research from Barclays reveals that homeowners paid just 15.3 per cent of net income on mortgage repayments in April 2012, compared to 20.5% in 2008.
Thu 26th Jul 2012 4:50pm